Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Masterpiece

Dear Friend and masterpiece,
I’ll always be there right by you. You may not feel me, or see me, or smell me, but if you listen, you can hear me. At times, when it seems like all is falling apart. Every second, there is breaking news. Ever minute, someone is calling you telling you that your closest friend died. Every hour, little kids that are being rushed to the hospital is posted up on the internet. Every day, your parents argue about what seems to be to you stupid. Every week, you hear shrieks from your neighbor who is being abused. Ever month, your mom cries because she cant pay the bills. Every year, your dad gets fired and says he wants to kill himself. It my seem like that I dont care. It may seem like all those promises that I said would fulfill, I have forgotten. It may seem like there is no hope. Well think again. Did I not say that I would be there. Did I not promise you that I would never forget you. After all, how could I forget my masterpiece. If I would take care of a little bird why would I not take care of you. I’m there. I was there when your friend died. I was there when your dad got fired. I was there when your neighbor was being beaten. I was there when your mom received the bill. I wad there when that kid was rushed to the hospital. I was there when they reported the breaking news. If I was there with them, why would I not be there with you, when you would have to experience hearing it. You may wonder what if they didnt know me. Well, do something. Go. Go tell them about me so that way when you hear the news, you know there is hope. You know they know they’re going home. You never know where someone is going. So, fix that. I love you my friend, my creation, my MASTERPIECE. I’m there. ALWAYS!
Sincerely,
God
Lion and the Lamb
Prince of Peace
Almighty
Truth, Way, Light
Creator
Emmanuel
the IAM

No comments:

Post a Comment